- BIE Magnum Ltd is committed to protecting the data of our employees, customers, and suppliers by achieving compliance against legal, voluntary and contractual obligations.
- BIE Magnum Ltd processes data in line with Articles 6 and 9 of the General Data Protection Regulation, with all processing activities supported by appropriate safeguards and controls.
- BIE Magnum Ltd will never share data without the willing consent of, and clear transparency to, the data subject unless legally obliged to do so.
- BIE Magnum Ltd is committed to continually improving the management system in support of privacy and data protection as confirmed by a documented management system against legal regulations, industry best practice principles and in conjunction with the requirements of its Quality Management System.
BIE Magnum Ltd establishes the above philosophies of the organisation by ensuring the continuation by the following:
- Identifying the necessary resources to meet with the customer and specified legal requirements with due consideration to maintaining performance targets.
- Compliance with internal processes and procedures to achieve declared aims supported by documented records at all appropriate levels.
- Evaluate the efficiency of the business system by prioritised compliance and operational system related internal quality audits.
- Maximum communication between customers and suppliers in support of service compliance and product traceability.
- Motivate and encourage inclusion of technical and administration personnel at all levels through training and competency reviews.
- Review of the business through regular management and operational meetings.